Location : Georgetown
- To ensure daily operations are carried out smoothly with full compliance of the standard warranty guidelines and procedures.
- To maintain high standard of housekeeping in the warranty warehouse.
- To ensure all defective parts are received in good order and being tag according to the warranty status.
- To make sure all warranty claims are prepared and submitted within a stipulated time frame, accurately with all findings and diagnosis report.
- To keep track on outstanding claims and ensure consistently to minimize the re-appeal claims and rejection levels.
- To work closely with inter-departments in solving related warranty issue.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in related field qualification
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidates without relevant academic qualification, but with extensive working experience are encouraged to apply
- Good command of written and spoken English & Bahasa Melayu
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Meticulous and attention to details
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office applications
Please apply with latest resume to email@example.com