Location : Petaling Jaya, Bukit Tengah, Cheras, Mutiara Damansara
- To ensure repair quality and warranties claim procedure are completed accurately to prevent claim rejection.
- To minimize CBJ and reduce vehicle downtime with proper clocking according to Kerridge system.
- To achieve high customer satisfaction level in fix it right first time scores.
- To achieve group productivity and efficiency targets.
- To carry out proper diagnosis and guide technicians.
- To monitoring vehicle progress (dateline) inside workshop.
- 2-3 years of experience with Diploma / Degree in Automotive Engineering or its equivalent
- Able to handle diagnostic issues for passenger cars
- CDT - Certified Diagnostic Technician holder is an added advantage
- Positive attitude, mature disposition, confident, resourceful and able to work independently
- Computer literate
Please apply with latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org